Carleton University

Personal Information

As the University is committed to the integrity of its student records, students are required to provide their complete, legal name, either on their application for admission or on personal data forms required for registration.

Any requests to change a name, by means of alternation, deletion, substitution or addition, must be accompanied by appropriate supporting documentation (for example: passport, birth certificate, marriage licence, legal change of name documentation).

If you are a Carleton University student and you wish to make a name change, please contact the Registrar's Office.

Members of university staff or faculty who wish to make such changes should contact Human Resources.


© 2010 Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada
(613) 520-7400